Doctor insights on:
I Have Tendonitis Why Is My Arm Numb
Why did i woke up this night having my left arm numb? I didn't layed on the arm. It lasted in 1-2 minutes.
Hello dr. In my every sleep i get my left arm numb, cn't move it and i cn't sleep at my left side, y is it so please do tell me as itz incrsng daily..
Nerves: Could be carpal tunnel, the nerve gets pinched as if passes into your hand. Or could be cubital tunnel, the part of the ulnar nerve that passes through your elbow, most common for those that sleep with their elbows bent (e.g. Hands on the chest). These are very common reasons for your symptoms at night. You can get a carpal tunnel splint at your pharmacy. If bothersome, your doctor can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 27 female and I have had a problem with my right arm numb feeling and hard to grasp things or use it sometimes?! what going on
I've woken up a few times this month with my arm numb. Feeling comes back quickly/i may be sleeping on it weird but it seems to be happening a lot.
I am a healthy and fit 48 yof with arm numbness while i sleep. If i sleep on right side my left arm will go numb and visa versa. Should i worry?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I keep having sharp stabbing like pains in my right armpit why is this happening
- I cut my hand at work and now my thumb is numb do i have a nerve damage
- I have a bunion and my big toe is numb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i always have trouble breathing when the wind is blowing in my face?
- One side of my face is numb is it because i have neck and shoulder pain
- I'm not overweight why is my stomach have dimples
- Why does my right arm go numb when i walk?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free