Doctor insights on:
I Have Swollen Ankles Since Teenage Is That Serious
Possibly -: Some reasons for chronic swelling ankle are arthritis of the knee or ankle or feet, chronic venous insufficiency, lymphedema (abnormal lymphatic drain), congestive heart failure, chronic kidney disease and malnutrition -- and the most common of these is chronic venous insufficiency that now can be treated using endovenous laser treatment -- please talk with your doctor about this! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it abnormal for a person with ILD/plumonary arterial hypertension to have swollen ankles and feets? Or is it meds side effect? is it serious?
Swollen ankles, back pain, knee pain & foot pain. Are they side effects of felodipine ? If so are they serious or harmless ?
Many possibilities: The severe itching can be caused by the swollen anles and rash. The question is why the rash? From scratching?/ allergic reaction? Bite? Poison ivy? There are some disease processes that can cause both too, so, instead of guessing here, a visit to a doctor sounds like a great idea. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My dad has severe water retention with swollen ankles and legs. He was just diagnosed with lung cancer. How can he be helped with the endema?
I am on zoladex treatment for breast cancer. I suffer from severe hot flushes, swollen ankles and pain in joints. Is it normal?
Zoladex Side Effects: Yes, these symptoms are often observed as side effects alone or in combination with zoladex. As always, it is wise to notify your oncologist so he can monitor your progress and consider these potential side effects in the context of your entire treatment protocol. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- I have a pimple that is swollen
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- I have rash on my ankle that itches really bad
- I have a scab on my head that wont go away is it cancer
- Talk to a pediatrician online