Doctor insights on:
I Have Skin Tag Near My Eye Lid Can I Cut Off At Home
Nobody knows: Why you have them is unknown. They are very common, and easy to remove by some primary care providers, dermatologists, general or plastic surgeons. Why? God only knows... ...Read more
Skin tags: Appear for no particular reason. One on your eyelid can be easily removed by an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Which one?: "skin tags" usually refers to papillomas- common growths around the eyes and sometimes on the neck and elsewhere. They are elevated off the skin + look like microscopic cauliflower. They sometimes have a narrow stalk at the base. They are like a wart; caused by virus. Cholesterol deposits occur as yellow slightly raised patches on the inner parts of the upper lid- called xanthelasma. Both benign. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i cut off a skin tag with scissors?
- Can i cut off skin tags myself?
- Can i cut a skin tag off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i just cut off a skin tag?
- Cutting off skin tags
- Can i cut off a skin tag myself will it hurt?
- How to cut off skin tags at home?
- Talk to a dermatologist online