Doctor insights on:
I Have Skin Tag Near My Eye Lid Can I Cut Off At Home
Nobody knows: Why you have them is unknown. They are very common, and easy to remove by some primary care providers, dermatologists, general or plastic surgeons. Why? God only knows... ...Read more
Skin tags: Appear for no particular reason. One on your eyelid can be easily removed by an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Which one?: "skin tags" usually refers to papillomas- common growths around the eyes and sometimes on the neck and elsewhere. They are elevated off the skin + look like microscopic cauliflower. They sometimes have a narrow stalk at the base. They are like a wart; caused by virus. Cholesterol deposits occur as yellow slightly raised patches on the inner parts of the upper lid- called xanthelasma. Both benign. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a skin tag on my eyelid. I am looking for an effective home remedy. I have tried olive oil and baking soda and now, I am trying tea tree oil.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i cut off a skin tag myself will it hurt?
- Can i just cut off a skin tag?
- Can i cut a skin tag off myself?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i cut off skin tags myself?
- Can i cut off a skin tag with scissors?
- I have like super dry crusty skin in between my toes what can help this
- I cut my hand at work and now my thumb is numb do i have a nerve damage
- Talk to a dermatologist online