Doctor insights on:
I Have Skin Abrasions
Eh?: You mean heal it? Cover with neosporin. ...Read more
I have this mild cheek abrasion. The hard covering got removed unexpectedly, leaving a part of skin actually seen. How long would it heal?
A small triangular patch of skin on my cheek that feels like a very minor abrasion. Difficult to see visually and hasn't changed shape for a year.
Skin/wound care: Wound care and skin care can help with abrasions. Ok to shower, use gentle soap and wash cloth. Pat dry after shower. Hair dryer your skin and wound. Use skin oil to moisture your skin. Ok to use wound product ordered by your doc. Avoid oily over the counter wound products. If wound red or draining, get in to see your doc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What would the blood look like from an anal abrasion from wiping too much as a result of going to the bathroom 3 times a day? Will the skin heal?
Rectal Bleeding: The color of blood in the stool often depends on the location of the bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract. Generally, the closer the bleeding site is to the anus, the brighter red the blood will be. Thus, bleeding from the anus, rectum, and the sigmoid colon tends to be bright red, whereas bleeding from the transverse colon and the right colon tends to be dark red or maroon-colored. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Abrasions: Clean well with fresh water and plain soap , pat dry and apply Vaseline. If it appears reddish around the lesion, warm , has blisters or drains, you must take the patient to the Doc. ...Read more
Protect and keep : Clean and moist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had an deep abrasion on my head and when the skin grew back the skin is a bit rough and the complexion doesn't match, can I send a pic?
Sure: After any injury to the skin there will be discoloration. This can take many months to go away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have like super dry crusty skin in between my toes what can help this
- Why do i have red blotches on my face and it dry skin to?
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have genital warts or skin tags?
- Red rash on the inside of the elbows
- My skin feels hot but i have no fever
- I have skin tag near my eye lid can i cut off at home
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free