Doctor insights on:
I Have Shaky Vision Followed By A Migrane Is That Bad
Many patterns: Classical migraine is commonly preceeded by an 'aura' which is some symptom indicating that a migraine will follow. It is a sort of warning when it happens. In your case your aura is shaky vision. This is not in itself bad although migraines an be quite distressing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A head pain which is usually recurrent, and often in variable locations and severity, associated with few or all the following symptoms; fear of light, fear of sound, nausea, vomiting, bright or dark spots floating in front of eyes, tingling and numbness of one side of face or body. All ...Read more
I have been to nero doctors and eye doctors. But no one can tell me why my vision is blurred some days and I can't see other days. I have sever migrane?
I got a black eye from a sports injury. I have conconstant migrane for 2 days now and my vision is going black. is this normal?
I get blurry vision in my right eye and then half hour later I get a migrane headache. What might that be?
Migraine with Aura: The blurry vision is probably an "aura." this is not unusual before onset of a classic migraine. Experienced migraneurs often take preemptive treatment during an aura in order to stop migraines before they become severe. If you haven't yet been evaluated by a doctor please do so... Although migraines are relatively benign, other more serious conditions could cause similar symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had a very bad migrane for about a week now and i took medicine but nothing takes the pain away. Should i go to the hospital?
I had a light headache on sun, then a migrane on mon, really bad actually, until tues 2am....should I be concerned?
Depends: on whether Headaches are typical for you. If this is a new presentation of your headaches, it warrants a doctor visit. Also depends on whether or not your headaches have been evaluated in the past. Your medical history also enters into the decision and that is best determined by your doctor. ...Read more
My jaw won't open more than 1in. Without putting me in pain. The pain is giving me a migrane so bad that it's made me puke twice. What could be wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a habit of rubbing my eyes is this bad for my vision
- My doctor said i have a slow steady heart rate is that good or bad
- Is it a bad sign if i have not felt the baby move by 5 months?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have a scab on my head that wont go away is it cancer
- The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean i have a breast cancer
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free