Doctor insights on:
I Have Severe Pelvic Pain Should I Go To The Er Or The Gyn Dr
DEFINITELY !: Pelvic pain is a common symptom of many conditions: endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, pelvic floor dysfunction and fibromyalgia to mention a few. You must choose a gynecologist that has special interest in this field since it can be frustrating to both patient and physician. A laparoscopic view of your pelvis (as in the picture) can help in the work up of this complaint ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
6 CM ruptured ovarian cyst on 9/21, just finished period, extreme nausea and severe pelvic pain just started today, normal gyn exam 10/1, spotting, ?
I have pelvic pain went to ER for severe pelvic pain dr said ovarian cyst ruptured and this has been two days and i still have severe pelvic pain could there be other problems?
The : The pain is likely due to free fluid in your stomach/pelvis that collected after the cyst ruptured. This can be very painful, and often requires strong pain medications until the fluif starts to be reabsorbed. If your pain has not subsided by now, see your doctor for a follow up. All the best. ...Read more
Yes: If you are having severe unusual pain and more bleeding/ clots than normal you should be evaluated by a doctor. ...Read more
Forget the ER: Forget the ER and find a county or academic hospital clinic that offers care on a sliding scale or free for a more extensive workup. If you have a job and low income the Obamacare program is made just for you if you can sign up for insurance going to the government web site and finding subsidies for helping to pay for your plan. ...Read more
I am 43 yo, had a tubal ligation 12 years ago , went to ER for severe pelvic pain CT showed adnexal cyst, do I need surgery?
I have severe pelvic pain which intensifies with intercourse. Have spoke with gyno and she has found no probs. What should I do next?
Doctores I have severe pelvic pain with ahigh amount of vaginal secreations with yellow coloure and bad odour what should I do and am not marri?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have severe pelvic pain should i go to the er or the lady dr
- If i am having chest pain for a week should i go to the er
- Should i go to the er if i have a resptoriy infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have new rapid heart rate and difficulty breathing should i go to the er
- Should i go to the emergecy room for severe chronic back pain
- I have severe abdominal pain that goes away after eating
- When should i be concerned enough about my hives to go to the er
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free