Doctor insights on:
I Have Read That Pregnant Women Should Not Eat Parsley Is This True And Why
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
It should be: i can't see ant reason off hand that would prevent it. ...Read more
I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I've read about the vitamin C & parsley method. How effective is this method?
No research but...: There has been no formal research on Vit C & parsley to terminate pregnancy, though according to the best available resource on this, it is about 30-45% effective. If you decide to try it, you should be committed to trying a more definitive method, such as RU486 (which should be used before 9 weeks) if it fails. See http://www.sisterzeus.com/vit_c_ab.html & http://www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htm ...Read more
Are parsley leaves and coriander leaves made as a soup safe for pregnant woman, if so what is the safest dosage?
Sure : Both are fine and you may eat as much as you like. ...Read more
I read in japan pregnant women continue to eat sushi and raw fish when pregant. I read that there are no conclusive studies regarding the ban, true?
The FDA disapproves!: Sushi should be avoided during pregnancy for two reasons. (1) risk of bacterial infection complicating the pregnancy. (2) risk of exposure to mercury complicating the pregnancy. Certainly not worth the risk during pregnancy. Cooked sushi or vegetable-only sushi should be fine, but then we'd worry about the person making the sushi having washed his hands after handling raw fish. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tea and Pregnancy: Nope. Not sure where you got this message. Billions of women drink tea every day of their lives, including pregnant women. Millions, if not billions, eat parsley. Not sure where the thought it was dangerous comes from. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I heard that if you have diabetes you cannot eat grapes is that true and why
- My vagina smells and i have body odor why is this
- I have a feeling that my bowel is not completely empty is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I take 3 flaxseed and 4 cla pills is that why i have diarrhea too much fat
- Why is my knee not getting better and how long should i rest it before rehab?
- I was told that i have luteal phase defect what is this and how common is it
- I have been very gasy for the past month and i dont know why why is that
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online