Doctor insights on:
I Have Read That Pregnant Women Should Not Eat Parsley Is This True And Why
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It should be: i can't see ant reason off hand that would prevent it. ...Read more
Are parsley leaves and coriander leaves made as a soup safe for pregnant woman, if so what is the safest dosage?
Sure : Both are fine and you may eat as much as you like. ...Read more
I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I've read about the vitamin C & parsley method. How effective is this method?
No research but...: There has been no formal research on Vit C & parsley to terminate pregnancy, though according to the best available resource on this, it is about 30-45% effective. If you decide to try it, you should be committed to trying a more definitive method, such as RU486 (which should be used before 9 weeks) if it fails. See http://www.sisterzeus.com/vit_c_ab.html & http://www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htm ...Read more
Very good: It is important to eat as healthily as possible while pregnant ; parsley is incredibly healthful as it is a rich source of phytonutrients as well as vitamins k, a ; c. It's esp. Beneficial to eat in the weeks before ; in early pregnancy as it is also a good source of folate, (folic acid) which prevents certain birth defects (more than foic acid). See http://www.Whfoods.Com/genpage.Php?Tname=foodspice;dbid=100. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Never heard of it: Never heard of parsley causing a miscarriage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Read pregnant women eat parsley
- I heard that if you have diabetes you cannot eat grapes is that true and why
- Is it true that i should avoid baths while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Things that pregnant women should not eat
- Cheese pregnant women should not eat
- Why should i not eat raw broccoli?
- Pregnancy test reads pregnant but i have my period
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online