Doctor insights on:
I Have Purplish Feet How Do I Fix Them To Pink Color
I have purple toes on both feet for several months. They turn back to pink when I keep my feet up but returns when I stand or sit.
I'm in a boot. Whenever i shower my broken ankle/foot turned like pink and purple and sometimes tingles. Is that normal?
No: Any unusual changes in the coloration of your skin following an iinjury need to be evaluated by your treating physician. Please call them immediately and report your findings. Color changes of the skin are usually related to circulation and could be a sign of a problem with your circulation to the injured area. ...Read more
The tops of my feet are turning yellow and my toes are turning bright pink with spots of purple. Should i get medical attention now?
Foot Discoloration: I have never seen this pattern before as a practicing podiatrist, so i would definitely recommend you so a podiatrist or dermatologist to start. If the feet are very hot or very cold, i would ask for an emergency visit. If not, while you wait for the appt, try a topical anti-fungal like Lamisil (terbinafine) cream to see if it has any effect. Dr rich blake. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Immature circulation: Your baby's circulation is still in the process of developing. Purple hands and feet is just a result of this immaturity. You do not need to be concerned if your baby is otherwise acting healthy. However if his lips or chest turn blue you should see your pediatrician as this can be a sign of cardiac disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: It is generally not normal but maybe not dangerous. If you have purple-blue feet that are cold and painful when your feet are up and better when your feet are down, see a doctor immediately. The arterial supply in your legs may be dangerously compromised. If you have painful purple-blue feet when your legs are down and the color improves when they are up, it's likely related to varicose veins. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do they fix hammer toes and how long must i be off my feet afterwards?
- When i walk people say i walk with my feet pointing outwards how do i fix this
- I have been experiencing what i believe are panic attacks how do i get over them
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i fix a cocaine problem?
- How do i fix my premature ejacultion?
- What to do if i have pink eye?
- Why do i have light pink discharge?
- I have flat feet how do i make them fit into pointed toe heels