Doctor insights on:
I Have Puffy Knees
I have a physical job of bending up n down all day ... and the back of my knee is very painful and puffy?
I hurt my knee last yr hitting it on concrete and have constant pain around knee and soft puffy knot on outside, what could this be?
I have a little pain in my left leg at the back right on the part where the knee bends? May be a bit puffy.
Baker's cyst: You may have a baker's cyst which is a benign cyst that develops in that area. Depending on the size it can cause pain. At times they will rupture and drain and then the swelling behind the knee resolves but the calf may get a little swollen from the fluid moving down. This will reabsorb over time. Your primary can diagnose this with just an exam. ...Read more
Area behind my left knee seems "puffier" than that of my right, both in depth and width. No palpable lump or mass. Also strange feeling inside knee.
I have chondromalacia in left knee. and today my knee swelled up and puffy. and when i walking my knee is bending and sharp pains in left side. ?
There are weird really dry spots on my legs( mostly the knees), they look white with puffy pink around and underneath it.
My knee is puffy and numb after landing on it in a motorcycle accident that happened 3 weeks ago. What is wrong with my knee?
My knee are puffy and pain especially when i got tired and too many walk.., its happen about a year what the med? I went to some doctor but its nothng
I had a puffy knee after playing basketball, not recognizable injury during play. I can walk without a limp but cannot play it is tender, puffy gone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- Knee pain and stiffness when squatting and rising
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a constant ache behind the knee could this be popliteal aneurysm
- I have a lump behind my knee
- Why do i sometimes have pain in my lower leg but not any pain above the knee?
- I have a lump on the back of my knee
- I have a lump on the side of my knee