Doctor insights on:
I Have Puffy Eyelids How Can I Tell Whether I Am Allergic To My Mascara
Many factors: I am assuming you mean lower eyelid puffiness? There are many factors to contribute to this- lack of sleep, high salt diet, allergies, and most commonly hereditary anatomy. It is usually the lower eyelid muscle and soft tissue layer loosening over time, allowing the fatty tissue behind it to bulge outward. Surgery can help reduce that, but it will not affect the other factors i mentioned. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Periorbital edema: Swelling of the periorbital eyelids.Get a more detailed answer ›
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
I've got puffy eyelids only in the inner corners and around the bridge of my nose but no pain. This happened 10 minutes after a jog and wont go away?
Allergic reaction: This type of allergic response can be caused by many airborne environmental allergens or by direct contact when running eyes. It will usually go away, you can use a cool compress, over the counter allergy drops (such as zaditor) or prescription drops/ointment from an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell whether i have a lazy eye?
- How can i tell whether i have esophagitis or esophageal cancer?
- How can i tell if my child is having an allergic reaction to formula?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if i am allergic to bee stings?
- How can i tell whether i have acid reflux or gall bladder problems?
- What will my doctor due to tell whether i have fibroadenoma or not?
- Should i throw away my mascara if i have had a staff infection on my eyelid
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free