Doctor insights on:
I Have Pelvic Pain When The Car Hits A Bump Is That A Uti Sign
Lower left pelvic pain sometime I feel the pain goes to my back I had slightly UTI 2 weeks ago. What could it be???
Having pelvic pain and having discharged and feels like I have to per every five sec but was tested today and no uti. What could it be?
Could be : Vaginitis (yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis, can cause these symptoms). Also, sexually transmitted infections - chlamydia, gonorrhea and /or trichomonas could be causes. Could be interstitial cystitis (inflammatory condition of the bladder, but it doesn't cause the discharge.). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, may need ER: Yes, uti's can definitely cause pain in your pelvic region, but if you are having rib pain you may need to be concerned about pyelonephritis, which is where a UTI can climb up toward your kidneys and can be a much more severe infection. If you are having any systemic signs, changes in urination, you may want to consider being checked out sooner than later as this can lead to kidney damage. ...Read more
I have had pelvic pain for 4 days went to Er yesterday thought it was a UTI but its not. What else could it be?
Lower right pelvic pain for 8 months spreading to entire pelvic area, not appendix, have pelvic kidney ruled out UTI many times no $ for surgery?
I have right pelvic pain and extreme weight gain, 15 lbs in one month. Doc hard to get a hold of. Could it be something simple like uti?
I have had low abdominal/pelvic pain for 6 weeks. Ultrasound was clear, no uti. What could it be?
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain in the right side that is worse when i work out
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean i have a breast cancer
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- I have a lump on the back of my neck what is that and it itches
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free