Doctor insights on:
I Have Pain On The Side Of My Left Foot What Could It Be
My left foot went numb. Only half of my left foot. The left side of my left foot. What could cause this?
Hi I have soft tissue damage to the top & outer side of my left foot after it was stamped on at work. How long does it take to heal?
A while: Depending on how bad the trauma was the muscles can be sore for several weeks. Be patient. ...Read more
I have bad pain along the side of my left foot for few months when pressure is applied what could it be ?
Possible 'corn': You need to place a barrier between this area and pressure on your shoe. There are several type of over the counter bandages (Dr. Scholls being commonplace). You can get a 'corn remover' as well. ...Read more
What to do if I have a corn on the side of my left foot and it refuses to go away! how do I get rid of it?
Corn: If you have a persistent corn on your foot see your podiatrist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
If i sprained my foot 2 1/2 months ago and it still feel the same, what do I need to do? The pain is on the side of my left foot
Have it evaluated.: Pain may last a long time following a an injury. An x-ray can show if there is an underlying fracture. You may have a soft tissue injury if it is just a sprain and may have damaged the muscle, tendon, or ligaments in the area. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im having pain on my left side behind my ribs what could this be
- I have adominal pain and pain in my left leg what could it be
- What could cause pain on my left side?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could a pain in my left side be?
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- I have pain in my breast what could it be
- I have pain in my stomach what could it be
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be