Doctor insights on:
I Have Pain In My Vaginal Area Is This Vulvodynia
I have very bad vaginal burning I have no yeast no STDs what should I do I can't go to dr right now i think its vulvodynia?
Could vulvodynia be caused from a laparoscopy? Really irritated vagina, outside area more than inside, tried thrush treatment
Can happen: As aboveGet a more detailed answer ›
I think i may have vulvodynia I have burning pain w/ sex how do italk to my dr about this I have no STDs at all should I try low oxalate diet for now?
No embarrassment : Yes, the diet might benefit you. Consider this an opportunity to form a more useful relationship with your gyn doctor. They are not embarrassed, so you should feel free to talk about your personal needs. Deep breath, "i have something personal to discuss.." and off you go. http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/vulvodynia. ...Read more
Got vulvodynia for 6 weeks after pap smear. Don't know how it's triggered. Vulva & clitoris pain even without touch. Any cure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain in my clitoris and outside vaginal area?
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- I have back pain and traces of blood in my urine wjat is this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pain in my right hand is this an early sign of heart problem
- Oh this pain in my right side is torturing me what do i have
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- I keep having sharp stabbing like pains in my right armpit why is this happening
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free