Doctor insights on:
I Have Pain In My Right Side Under My Ribs
Gall Bladder: If you are having specific pain in the right upper quadrant, especially after a fatty meal; you may very well have gall bladder trouble. This happens more with people who are fat, forty, female, fertile, and hispanic. People in your family may have had gall bladder trouble -- ask around. Try Tums (calcium carbonate) daily, report results to your doctor, and consider getting an ultrasound of your gall bladder. ...Read more
I'm having pain in my right side under my rib cage , i already been to doctor they couldn't find anything wrong but i now it is something going on?
2nd opinion: Find gastroenterologist to get 2 nd opinion. ...Read more
Its been 2 weeks since my LapApp and I have pain on my lower right side under my ribs, through out my back and my right shoulder blade. Whats wrong?
I have a pain on my right side under my rib cage it hurts to breath deep or move in any kinda way ?
Injury?: You could have this as a result of an injury. There are other cases so if this is nor resolved with use of analgesics you may have to go see your primary care physician. ...Read more
I have this pain under my right side under my rib it comes and go. I have been nausea. When I walk it hurts or when I lay. What could it be?
Exam: Have a thorough exam and chest xray.nGet a venous doppler of your legs and don't ignore these symtptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain under my right rib
- Why do i have pain under my right rib?
- I have a sharp pain under my right rib
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pain under my right rib cage
- Why do i have pain under my right rib cage?
- I have a sharp pain in my stomach right under my ribs
- I have pain on my left side under my ribs
- I have a pain on the right side under my rib cage