Doctor insights on:
I Have Pain In My Gums But Only When I Lay Down Goes Away When Stand Up
Why after having a root canal would the same spot on my gum still hurt? Especially when i lay down?
Be more specific: Very hard to interpret what you would like to know.... ...Read more
I had a deep cleaning a week ago today.
Have two areas where the gum is in a ball, puffy, imflamed, when should this go down and if it does not?
See the dentist. : I suggest you see the dentist asap. Very hard to diagnose on this forum without knowing your oral and medical history. ...Read more
What if you have a cavity that goes all the way down to the gum? Does that mean the tooth is unfillable?
See a dentist ASAP: Bleeding and swollen gums can be a sign that you are at risk for, or already have, advanced gum disease. Untreated gingivitis can lead to the tooth loss and other health problems. See your dentist ASAP because the sooner you treat it the better the outcome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Waking up with swollen gums, then throughout the day it goes back down. Repeat the next day. Causes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my gums gurt only when i lay down?
- I feel pain in my gums when i lay down
- I have a pain in my hip when i lay down on it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in my legs when i lay down
- What is wrong with the arch of my foot it goes down when i stand up?
- Why is there a sharp pain in my back bottom gum when i lay down?
- Why does my leg go numb when i lay down?
- Talk to a dentist online for free