Doctor insights on:
I Have Pain During Intercourse Is This Related To Uterine Diseases
For both men and women, pain can occur in the pelvic area during or soon after sexual intercourse. It can happen at any time during sex -- for example, at the time of penetration, erection, or ejaculation -- or after sexual activity. Eventually, ongoing pain may cause a person to lose interest in any sexual activity. The medical term ...Read more
Can having a slightly tilted uterus cause discomfort/minor pain during intercourse? Also can it make it harder to conceive?
I have pcos and endometriosis. Dont have periods but bleed all but 5 days in july a lot of pain during intercourse. Could it b pelv inflm disease again?
Possibly: The presence of pain during intercourse could be due to progression of endometriosis. Pelvic inflammatory disease is also a possibility, but pelvic pain would be present throughout the entire menstrual cycle and other symptoms such as the presence of a fever and a vaginal discharge can also be noted. ...Read more
Probably not: This is called "deep dysparunia" and can be associated with pelvic muscle and floor dysfunction. This can sometimes be associated with trauma, short leg syndrome, mva and other issues. It could also be a chronic infection. You should start by seing your doctor for a thorough gynecological exam to evaluate for these other possibilities. If this is negative, consider osteopathic manipulation. ...Read more
I took one Fluconzole pill and my symptoms cleared up within a week. However, I still have pain during intercourse. Could I still have it?
Dyspareunia: Pain during colitis in patients with endometriosis is due to location of diseased endometrial lining. If it is near vagina, it will cause pain due to thrusting motions and result t pressure near the affected tissue lining. Try changing position or avoid ovulation period of your menstrual cycle when endometriosis would be affected most.Feel better:) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain under my lower rib cage is this related to my digestive health
- I keep having to clear my throat is this related to my digestive health
- I have a lot of joint pain in my hand is this due to arthritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain during intercourse is that normal should i do more or less
- I have pain in right abdomen below ribs is this related any major problem
- I have extreme pain while pooping during my menstrul cycle is it serious
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free