Doctor insights on:
I Have No Sensation In My Foot
I have a burning sensation in my upper back and from a week i have this sensation in my right foot also.
I have tickling sensation in my right foot in the night .. it is so annoying and i can't fall asleep for hours.. please help. i am female 21 years old.
Neurologic: You may have Restless Leg Syndrome with a slightly atypical presentation. It is neurologic and the "typical" complaint is the feeling of having to constantly move the legs around in order to feel comfortable and get to sleep. There are non prescription as well as prescription interventions that can help. A complete history, exam and lab testing can support the diagnosis. It can be managed. ...Read more
Why do I have this tingling sensation in my left foot after getting up from prolonged lying and I have difficulty walking due to pain in the ankle?
I have a burning sensation in my right foot. I had a fractured foot in my right foot in the cuboid section. It does flare up every now and then. ?
Should i be very concerned if I have a burning sensation on my right foot? A week ago i got a lumbar epidural steroid for my hernated disc.
I've been using. Aldara for a plantar wart for a few days. I now have a burning sensation throughout my foot. Is that normal for aldara?
No trauma,pain?: likely indicative of injury, inflamation. Get an exam if persists. Go c ur GP or Orthopedist. Good luck ...Read more
The skin over my left calf is numb and I have a vibration sensation in my left lateral foot. Symptoms started last evening not resolved with rice?
NO: No correlation between the two!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a burning sensation in my foot
- I have a tingling sensation in my penis
- I have tingling in my left toes on left foot what causes this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a burning sensation in my vagina when i pee what could i have
- Does a burning sensation in my ankles mean i have ankle arthritis?
- Why do i have pain in my toe joint for no reason and no trauma?
- Burning sensation in the head
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free