Doctor insights on:
I Have Lower Back Cramps And Stomach Aches What Could This Be
One "old"tip: Have someone apply deep hand pressure over sacrum (seat bone)- prolonged pressure sometimes relieves back ache. ...Read more
I get bad stomach aches after eating food especially veg. I also get stabbing pains in my lower back, even if just standing up. Could it be ovaries?
Feeling sick on and off for a week. Stomach aches and lower back pain. Feeling full easily and frequent need to urinate. What could this be?
Possible infection: Your symptoms could be due to a kidney or bladder infection, so you should see a doctor as soon as possible to have a urinalysis. This is a simple test, just be aware that they need a urine sample, so don't go to the restroom just before your appointment! :). Kidney infections can be serious, so don't delay any longer. There are other possible causes, but the first thing to rule out is infection! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been cramping from my lower back and getting lower stomach aches been feeling very tired and just want to sleep and dizziness what can it be?
I'm 2 days late and have no usual PMS symptoms but I do have a butterfly feeling in my stomach, ache in my lower back, sore nipples and feeling sick?
If sexually active: This would be a good time for a home pregnancy test. If not sexually active reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems . ...Read more
I've recently had low back pain along with gas and lower stomach aches/cramps. It happened once and disappeared. Could I be pregnant? I've been poopin
More details: When was your last period...to begin with..... ...Read more
Have ongoing lower back pain with headaches and stomach ache. Yesterday had severe cramps after eating small snack bar and had to rush to toilet ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have back blister type sores on my thighs and bum what could this be
- I have lower right side back pain what could be causing this
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be
- I have a terrible pain in my right lower abdomen what could this be
- I have aching pain in my hips and back of my thighs what does this mean
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free