Doctor insights on:
I Have Like Super Dry Crusty Skin In Between My Toes What Can Help This
Really dry, cracking, peeling skin on and in between toes, also small dry spots on hands and fingers and penis is also dry ?
Skin on all toes and some fingers are constantly peeling. Skin is dry. No redness, itch or tenderness. Skin between toes are turning white. I'm black!
The skin in-between my toes itches. The skin grows dies and can be peeled off. Underneath the dead skin is new skin that is very white and itches.?
This can be : Due to either a fungus or a bacteria. The key is do not pull at any of the peeling skin as this could cauase a bad infection. You can try a topical antifungal agent. If using creams better to use them at night so as when you walk it does not cause skin chafing. Betadine solution painted with a q tip is another option. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Tinea pedis: Probable fungus. Ventilate feet, barefoot much of the time at home. Do not wear sox in bed. Otc creams can be used, including lamasil ( terbinafine), lotrimin (clotrimazole), and others. The generics are the same, only cheaper. Use 2x a day for at least a month and maybe forever. Do not be concerned about others because we are all exposed to the fungus. Symptoms occur for a variety of reasons, inc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Keep the skin as dry: As possible and avoid wearing shoes and socks that make your feet sweat. Try an otc anti fungal cream in the areas affected for four weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have severely dry skin on my hands what can i do for it
- How can i treat extremely dry skin on the tops of my toes?
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a dry patch of skin on my face
- I have dry patches of skin on my back
- I have dry skin around my nose
- I have dry skin around my mouth
- Talk to a dermatologist online