Doctor insights on:
I Have Keratosis Palarious This Causes Severe Itching Like Lymphoma Would Right
Hyperkeratosis pilar: This is an hereditary condition of the skin with extremely dry skin, obstruction of hair follicles, overgrowth of the follicles and often redness. The skin feels prickly with small (1 mm) red bumps around the follicles. The basic treatment is lots of moisturizer. This rash occurs all over the body but mainly on the extremities. Lymphoma is associated with itch mostly, and the rash is different. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My brother has suffered from very severe itching all over his body for about 8 years now. He itches right after bathing or when he sweats. ?
Cholinergic ?: If he has itchy bumps also, then it is called cholinergic urticaria which flares up after the body gets heated up then cools off. This can often be prevented by taking an antihistamine such as zyrtec. It may go away by itself with time but is not a serious health issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi- does keratosis pilaris have flare up? My skin itches and dry but, feel sticky. It could be eczema. What can I do? It's in the creasesof my body.
I have had severe itching on the palmar side of my right index finger for years now. A painful "blister" pops up every so often. Any ideas to cause?
Itchy fingers: Several conditions can cause this. Eczema is a common cause of itchy rash on fingers. If a painful blister appears at intervals, it could also be a bacterial infection or a viral infection such as herpes, called herpetic whitlow when on the fingers. Please see your dermatologist when you have the blister. It can be opened, cultured for viruses and bacteria. Stains can also be done for diagnosis. ...Read more
Can vaginal dryness as the result of hysterectomy /menopause cause severe itching that feels like a yeast infection?
Itchy Scrotum: Improving hygiene is one of the best ways to treat an itchy scrotum. Shower daily and use a mild soap to wash the genital area. Sometimes the itchiness is caused by perfumes or dyes, so use white, fragrance-free soap. Wear looser underwear and pants to allow ample oxygen to the area. Use a mild lotion for dry skin. A mild prescription cortisone is also helpful suc as prescription Locoid lotion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I keep having sharp stabbing like pains in my right armpit why is this happening
- I have lower right side back pain what could be causing this
- I have numbness in right hand what could be the cause of this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- I have small pimple like bumps all over my body what could this be
- I have small white bumps on my lips they feel like sand paper what is this
- Talk to a dermatologist online