Doctor insights on:
I Have Itchy Foot And Can Not Find A Cream To Sooth It What Do You Recommend
To start with...: It may be athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Socks should be a synthetic material like those manufactured by thorlo [http://www.Thorlo.Com/]. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stretching: Many times acute sciatic pain will resolves after stretching the area abit. The muscles will loosen up and help resolve pain. If not, then consider further imaging studies to see which exact nerve in your spine is getting pinched for further treatment options. The itching is a possible sign the sciatica might be improving. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Following bunion and sesamoid removal I am taking fluoxetine for infection top side of foot red and itchy foot swells when standing is this normal?
My daughter has a very itchy foot that smells between toes and her toe nails are ugly and look like wood.What is it?
I've had itchy feet for the past 2 months. I've put anti fungal cream and it helps but it doesn't go away. No rash! What could it be?
I am suffering from pompholyx eczema on feet, have had it for a week and isn't improving. Blisters are so itchy. Corticosteroid cream worsens it. Help?
Diagnosis: First of all who diagnosed you? Best to return to this doctor and tell him treatment does not help and get re evaluated. If you diagnosed yourself. You better see a doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do you recommend for trench foot?
- What are the best creams for diper rash that i can find at the store?
- Can you recommend exercises for me i have severe scoliosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What products do you recommend for gout and have they worked?
- Can i find out what im having at 15 weeks?
- What can i do for itchy eyes?
- What can you do for a sprained foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online