Doctor insights on:
I Have Had A Recurring Vaginal Irritation Does My Bf Have The Same Infection
Need more info: Without more detailed descriptions of the problem it is impossible to offer suggestions other than go see your doctor. Yes, whatever it is, your boyfriend may also have it. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yes: From sweating especially if wearing tight underwears ...Read more
How do I get rid of severe vaginal irritation and maybe infection that i got after shaving my bikini for the1st time?
What can I do before, during, and after sex to prevent vaginal irritation? At first I thought it was a yeast infection, but it always happens.
Get a vaginal irritation thru oral sex with a male partner who has gingivitis or a periodontal infection, what to do?
Same doc who gave me pessary told me to put Criso in vagina at night for vaginal irritation/burning.Will the Crisco cause a yeast inf, BV or a UTI??
Check list to see if: There are any easy fixes. If not would see your gynecologist to help determine cause. Causes of vaginal itching / irritation include yeast infections; vaginitis; contact w chemicals (douches, detergent, feminine spray, contraceptive foam/ jelly or ointments or creams); stress; pinworm; menopause (vaginal drying); precancerous lesions ; stress. ...Read more
Recommend med: Eval so that the cause is known. Causes of vaginal itching / irritation include yeast infections; vaginitis; contact w chemicals (douches, detergent, feminine spray, contraceptive foam/ jelly or ointments or creams); stress; pinworm; menopause (vaginal drying); precancerous lesions ; stress. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- I feel like i have a small lump on the back of my throat infection or worse
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does my frequent yeast vaginal infections mean i have hiv?
- Should i throw away my mascara if i have had a staff infection on my eyelid
- Could i have had an infection in my tooth at the time the dentist pulled it
- I have had a split lip on the inside of my mouth herpes related
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free