Doctor insights on:
I Have Had A Breast Lump For Over A Year Should It Be Removed
I am 22 years old and I am a virgin. I had a breast lump removed two years back. The doctor didn't mention anything and the lump was benign. Now, I am getting some milky discharge from both the nipples. The discharge is thick and smells like milk. Is it n
Found a breast lump a year ago. Ultrasound said most likely thrombosed vein. Over a year later it's still here and hasn't gotten smaller or gone away.
Benign: Lack of change in size over a year indicates a benign lesion. If it bothers you cosmetically, you can have it removed ...Read more
Is it true that breast lump or tumor have been in your breast for a year or two and a mammogram can see them?
Yes, even longer: Yes, actually breast cancer begins as a single cell and probably requires 10 years of growth to become approximately 1 cm in size. This is when it will first be revealed during an exam by the doctor. While a mammogram may pick it up slightly sooner it is certainly the fact that the mass has been there for many years prior to its discovery with mammographic imaging. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a breast lump on the outer right, by the year 2009 I have undergone mammogram and found out the size was 4/4/10mm. Is there any cure for this?
Please let your: Parents know so that this can be medically evaluated. Take care. ...Read more
Had a biopsy on left breast lump last year, got diagnosed with fibroadenoma, can it cause pain? An little swelling
Im 46 last year noticed a lump in bresst. PCP felt it agreed with me. Mammo neg. Niw lump remains in breast, lump or hard area above left breast?
Second opinion and: make sure you obtain bilateral breast ultrasound. ...Read more
Not likely: Although possible, breast cancer is rare in premenopausal women, and it is extremely, extremely rare in teenagers. More likely, the lump is some active breast tissue in the maturing breast, or a benign mass, such as a fibroadenoma or fibrocystic disease. For reassurance, you should see your primary care physician; if he/she is concerned, referral to a general surgeon would be in order. ...Read more
26 year old male with breast lump. Doctor said my axillary nodes are a little swollen. Mammogram next week? Gyno or more serious. Hard to wait. Thanks
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have had a cough for 6 weeks after having a cold should i be concerned
- Ive had a lump in the side of my neck for over a year what could this be
- I had peroid bleefing for over a year what can cause this i have pcos as well
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have had a nonstop period for two months straight what could be wrong
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I have a lump on my left wrist what could it be
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free