Doctor insights on:
I Have Gonorrhea Why Do My Joints Ache
Gonorrhea is caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhea. Anyone who has any type of sex can catch gonorrhea. The infection can be spread by contact with the mouth, vagina, penis, or anus. The bacteria grow in warm, moist areas of the body, including the tube that carries urine out of the body (urethra). In women, the bacteria may be found in the reproductive tract (which includes the fallopian tubes, uterus, and cervix). The bacteria can even ...Read more
My friend has a sore or something on his lip. He said he has herpes or gonorrhea, but i don't thing it's that serious. What is it?
Cold sore: A cold sore is the same as an oral herpes infection. They're generally benign and resolve within 8-14 days. A cold sore is infectious and can be transmitted to another person. Once a person is infected, the virus will remain in the body and the person may get a cold sore in the same spot every so often. ...Read more
I got diagnosed a week ago with gonorrhea and got treated. My fiance is going to get treated. But right now he is having a sore throat is that a sign?
I had oral sex for the first time with a very experienced guy and now I have a sore throat could I have gonorrhea?
Probably not : I assume it was fairly recent and gonorrhea would not show up immediately. Most likely you have traumatized your throat. You should be more in control of depth and speed and not let the guy force you or be rough. Gargle with warm salt water and avoid additional trauma and if your throat does not feel better in a few days than see a doctor. Also, you should be tested for stds on a regular basis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've notice d red bumps on back wall of throat. I've had a sore throat since Friday. Afraid about oral gonorrhea. Red bumps. Could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain in my toe joint for no reason and no trauma?
- Why do my muscles ache when i have the flu?
- Why do my hip joints ache when i do not work out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my eyes ache when i have a cold?
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Why do i have cramps after my period?
- I have high blood pressure why do my ears feel clogged when upset
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free