Doctor insights on:
I Have Found A Lump On My Vagina
A Bartholin's Cyst: It is very ikely that you have a barthoin's cyst--it is typically not an infection but can be caused by infection which blocks the gland/duct, thus collection of fluid (swelling) to cause the "bump." this can be size of a pea up size of an egg. Simple incision may do the job, but if infected, antibiotic is needed and cyst may need to be excised. Consult your doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Recommend against: squeezing. Try a warm compress instead.Get a more detailed answer ›
This can't be: diagnosed with available info. Eval should provide more accurate assessment. ...Read more
I i found a lump on my thigh its between my vagina and groin. Since finding the lump every time i feel it an pexcruciating pain goes up my back?
Lump on my vagina... it popped by itself and blood came out... the size of the lump has reduced, but hasn't gone...
There is a long lump on my vagina. It only hurts when I try to clean myself after going to the bathroom. What do I do???
See: a doctor to determine possible etiology and render treatment ...Read more
Inflammed Cyst: See you gyn , you need antibiotics and possible surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Found a lump in my vagina
- I have a lump in my vagina
- I have found a lump in my neck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have found a purplish lump on my anus
- Why do i have a lump in my vagina?
- I have a lump on the side of my vagina
- I have a lump on the inside of my vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free