Doctor insights on:
I Have Fludied In My Ear My Doctor Gave Me Meds And Then I Went To A Ear Nose And Thoat Doctor And He Told Me To Stop Taking It What Should I Do
I have fludied in my ear my doctor gave me meds and then I went to a ear nose and thoat doctor and he told me to stop taking it. What should I do?
I have runny,stuffy nose. Green bugers i cough mucus,my ear hurts.My throat hurts and its hard to swallow cause it's tightened should i go to doctor?
Red, sore throat with white spots after ear and nose draining (got water in my ear). Runny nose off and on. Had some tonsil stones. Should I see doc?
So yesrerday i went to the doctor and I have strep throat he gave me meds. But
today i notice a lump behind my ear it's firm and round it don't hurt?
I have a kid 6 years old and Ent doctor told us that he needs Tonsillectomy(ears,nose,throat). He said best method is Radio frequencies ?
Several choices: All methods available are effective and proven safe.The choice, once methods are presented to you, is between you and your physician. ...Read more
I have pain back of my head, specially behind my ear. My doctor recommend me over-the-counter pain med. It's not working. Who should I see or what do?
I went to my primary doctor yesterday because of a sore throat pain was so bad it got to my ear. He told me to take Zicam because it was a viral thing?
Primary med decision: maker always self. Neither (a) pain in throat, (b) severity or (c) referral pattern (ear) reveals mechanism(s) of pain, whether a virus or bacteria might be also be involved or what treatment strategy is most likely to be of any benefit. More clues always required for a more educate guess. E.g. Personal history, age, pus in pharynx, etc. ?ingly: antibiotics, only 8 groups, are becoming ?effective. ...Read more
I had step throat for 5 days before going to the doctor he then gave me medication for my ear and throat now I have ringing in my ear?
Ringing in ear: I do not believe the ringing in the ear is due to the antibiotic although some antibiotics can cause neurological symptoms. I suspect that you may have an ear infection possibly related to the strep throat. Strep throat can lead to kidney disease, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, sinusitis, and severe ear infections. If the ringing persists or worsens see your doctor. ...Read more
Hi Dr, having nasal polyps. Did a scan last week doctor told me my nose has blocked from top need steroid spray to get them better. It starter i always feel water and pressure pain in my ear. And now days dizzy and in balance too. Just want to get seco
I've throat pain in right side form 2 month, 1 doctor told its tmj, my ear also pains and some in the jaw also, bt no clicking sound from my jaw, no swallowing problem?
Cold with sore throat, coughing, & nasal congestion for 3 days. I blew my nose & my ear now starts popping whenever I swallow. Will the popping stop?
Otolaryngologist: Ent is also used for this specialty. ...Read more
Sleep Specialist: You could talk to your ent, but you can also talk to your primary care physician about snoring. He/she may refer you to a board certified sleep specialist md to determine if your just have primary snoring, or a more complex problem called sleep apnea. You can then discuss your options for teatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have flue like symptoms. fever, sore throat, and blocked nose and ears. what is it that I should be taking or doing Doc?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have been taking prozac for a month then my doctor told me to stop becausethe side effects were really bad when should i start to feel better
- My doctor gave me primidone and i do nit have seiaures
- My doctor told me i have overactive bladder what are my options
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My boyfriend just told me he has gender dysphoria what can i do
- My roommate barely speaks to me he brings girls in to spend the night and throws condoms on the floor what should i do
- My brother keeps calling me fat but i think i have anorexia what should i do
- I have a large tooth abscess that went deep into my gums and jaw and now just started draining right from the initial abscess formed what should i do
- Went to the er 5 days ago with severe pain in my ears they said it was a bad tooth i took the antibiotics and pain meds now it is hurting again 1 day after i stoped taking it what should i do