Doctor insights on:
I Have Extremely Fair Skin What Products Can I Use To Eliminate Blemishes
Prevention: Consistent use of sun screen even if it is not sunny and you are mostly indoors, may prevent the development of blemishes. ...Read more
What skincare product can I use that can treat acne, blemishes, oily skin & premature aging for someone in their early 20s?
Retinoic acid: You could probably benefit from a topical retinoic acid derivative. If this doesn't clear you, your personal physician may have a rx to add. ...Read more
It depends: Halitosis or bad breath has many different causes. It can be related to oral bacteria in which case good oral hygiene (including flossing and tongue scrapper) is essential. If you have periodontitis (gum and bone loss) the smell is bad and has to be treated professionally. If the cause is digestive you need to see a G.I. To evaluate and treat. Try a product with chlorine dioxide for mouth odor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does the lightening of skin which is result of depiwhite is permanent? Or goes off when i stop the use of depiwhite ?Thanks a lot
It will: It will probably go back if you stop use. ...Read more
Antiaging miracle: Retin-a is the answer. It became popular more than 20 years ago as an acne treatment. But doctors and patients soon noticed another benefit; its incredible anti aging effects. Retin-a users reported improvements in skin texture, including diminished wrinkles and brown spots. You can find it as prescription product, including generic formulations such as Retin-A micro and renova (tretinoin). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use vinegar to cure skin blemishes?
- How can i get fair skin naturally?
- What should i eat for fair skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use for severely itchy skin?
- How can i treat extremely dry skin on the tops of my toes?
- What can i use if i dont have balsamic vinegar?
- I have an hemorrhoid what treatment can i best use to get rid of this
- Talk to a dermatologist online