Doctor insights on:
I Have Extreme Pain While Pooping During My Menstrul Cycle Is It Serious
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
There is no swelling or extreme pain. But there is bleeding during strained bowel movement. Could this be internal hemorrhoids?
Severe cramps during menstrual cycle, short periods, recurring yeast infection, painful bowel movement, cramp after orgasm. What could this be?
After having my second child during menstrual cycle i get bad but pain when i poop so got to stop and hurts even more anything to do with endometrios?
Pain/ poop: Stay well hydrated (at least 8 - 8 ounces glasses of water per day). Try to get in 5 servings of vegetables and 4 servings of fruit per day – get that fiber in. Stay physically active if possible. There are a number of over the counter laxatives that can be taken orally to help pass retained fecal matter. See your medical provider if unable to pass stool after these options have been tried. ...Read more
I am extreme pain every couple menstrual cycles & have been trying 2 conceive for 2 years with no luck & 1 miscarriage. What could cause this pain?
I cant stop pooping mucus and its causing pain in my bladder when i use the bathroom and its hard to walk without extreme pain in my bladder as well?
Get thee to a doctor: What are you waiting for? See a doctor, have an exam and lab work if needed. Get treatment. Get better. Anything else is silly. Best! ...Read more
I am having stomach pain and back pain. It feels like I need to poop. I am passing poop but stomach and back (mostly mid - upper) are in extreme pain?
Had my gullbladder removed 3 years ago been waking up in the morning with extreme pain i will chug fluid, go poo then it goes away, now a rash over it?
See derm: You should see dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Any laxitives that don't cause extreme pain(as bad if not worse than natural labor), is it normal to get this reaction, stool sftnr take 4+days?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- During sex my cervix hurts and i have abdominal pain very bad what could it be
- I have a sharp pain on the inside of my foot is it a bone spur
- One side of my face is numb is it because i have neck and shoulder pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pain in my side and bladder what is it
- Is it normal to have problems with my nails while i am pregnant?
- Is it normal to have extreme hot flashes during your menstrual cycle at 45?
- Why do i have extreme pain between my elbow forearm while working out?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free