Doctor insights on:
I Have Difficulty Breathing Could It Be Caused By My Scoliosis
Abnormal curvature of the spine is a symptom in which a person's spine has sideways curvature (either to the left or to the right), or has too little or too much curvature in the front-back direction. Normal front-back spine curvatures exist in the neck, the chest, the lower back, ...Read more
Random upper back spasms, difficulty breathing during spasm. Lasts anywhere from few min to hours. Have s curve scoliosis, mild on top?
Conservative care: There may by underlying pathology, such as early disc degeneration, causing the spasms, or you may have unknowingly injured your back. A mild scoliosis is actually unlikely to cause any significant pain/problems. If symptoms persist and/or are debilitating, you need to see a physician. ...Read more
What could cause a spine to curve forward, leading to a compressed lung and causing difficulty breathing?
Kyphosis: Osteoporosis is the likely culprit. Brittle bones crack and fracture throwing the spine out of balance, resulting in increased pressure in an asymmetrical fashion, leading to more cracks and more bending in the same direction. Scoliosis is often also present. Chronic intake of certain medications such as steroids can cause or worsen the problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you have difficulty breathing with intense activity and exercise what could be the cause of it and how can it be completely fixed or minimized?
See doc in person: Abdulla, there are many things that can cause the problem. Main concerns are heart or lung disease. Most likely thing in someone your age is asthma. But depending on your family and personal history there could be other issues. I recommend seeing a doctor in person, who can do a full history, examine your heart and lungs, and get any tests needed to clarify the diagnosis. ...Read more
Get evaluated: Many things. You should be evaluated by your doctor asap. ...Read more
Few options: Humidity, if high can do it. If you mean very warm, the inability to cool upper airways (as they warm air for lower airways) can do it. If tropical or fertile, can be pollens / molds. If desert, can be dusts (or still molds/pollens). If a firefighter--might be smoke ; toxic gasses. :) unfortunately, many options means need good history and exam to narrow down and diagnose properly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only what could be causing it
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- During sex my cervix hurts and i have abdominal pain very bad what could it be
- I have pain at my collar bone and breast plate what could it be
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free