Doctor insights on:
I Have Diarrhea Alot Almost Every Day What Is The Cause Of That
Hard to tell: The most common cause would be irritable bowel syndrome but there are many possible causes from medications, infections, celiac disease or inflammatory bowel disease. If you have daily diarrhea you should see your doctor. Blood tests, stool tests and possibly even colonoscopy are indicated for evaluation. ...Read more
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Can the ingredients in powerade zero cause diarrhea? Been drinking it almost every day for a week and have been having this symptom almost every day.
Is it dangerous to take 2 immodium capsules every day on a long-term basis? I have chronic diarrhea. Doctors have ruled out all possible causes, twice
I have a very large para stomach hernia. I have severe stomach pain and diarrhea almost every day. Could the hernia be the cause?
Unclear: If your are referring to a para esophageal hernia, which is a type of hiatal hernia, it could be responsible for the pain. Sometimes the colon is herniated in to the chest as well, and this could be responsible for the diarrhea, but it is less likely. See a general or thoracic surgeon with experience in laparoscopic hiatal hernia repair for a consultation. ...Read more
Gastritis: Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining and classically causes upper abdominal burning discomfort without lower gi symptoms. However there may be an associated irritability of the intestinal tract or coexistent irritable bowel syndrome leading to diarrhea. In addition some prescribed medications like protonix (pantoprazole) or maalox may cause diarrhea as well. A gastroenterologist can advise you ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have heartburn almost every day can plavix cause heartburn
- What happens if i have been getting slight headaches almost every day this week?
- Why do i have diarrhea every day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a headache every day
- Im 22 and i have alot of joint pain what could be the cause
- What is wrong with me i have loose stools nearly every day?
- What are the causes of heartburn every day?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free