Doctor insights on:
I Have Constant Back Pain In My Lower Back What Could It Be
Several reasons: It could be that it is genetic and back issues run in your family. There are spine abnormalities that can cause pain such as a spondylolisthesis. You may have a disc problem inspite if being in good shape or it could be referred pain to your back from another issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Spina problem: Could be from a number of distinct structures need diagnostic studies and evaluation. Interventional pain doctor with proper qualification may save you surgery look for abipp or fipp to get these not only you must have the highest qualification but you must also do a practical examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: The first thing to do is to begin stretching and exercising your back. You should see your family doctor to make sure nothing serious is going on. ...Read more
Suddenly (~ 1 month) had extremely smelly gas & some lower back pain, can't link it to a food intolerance as it's constant. What could this be?
I had a frozen embryo transfer 5 days ago and have lower back pain constantly is this normal could it be implantation pain ??
Back+Leg pain: A combination of back- and leg pain and cramps could be due to an acute disc herniation or another cause of nerve compression. Have yourself seen by a qualified doctor and maybe have an MRI outlining the nerves and your lumbar spine structures.... Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having lower back pain on the left side quite often. Could it be due to my constant stimulant laxative use?
Constant lower back pain. On menstrual cycle. Back started hurting about a week before i started. Could it just be menstrual? Had contractions in back
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lower back pain what could be
- I have lower back pain what could it be
- I have severe lower back pain what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a terrible pain in my right lower abdomen what could this be
- I have a constant pain in my lower abdomen
- I have a lump in my back what could it be
- I have lower abdominal pain what could it be
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free