Doctor insights on:
I Have Constant Back Pain In My Lower Back What Could It Be
Suddenly (~ 1 month) had extremely smelly gas & some lower back pain, can't link it to a food intolerance as it's constant. What could this be?
I'm having lower back pain on the left side quite often. Could it be due to my constant stimulant laxative use?
I had a frozen embryo transfer 5 days ago and have lower back pain constantly is this normal could it be implantation pain ??
On and off nauseated feeling like i need to burp constantly. Lower back pain.. And cramps every other day. What could be going on?
Back+Leg pain: A combination of back- and leg pain and cramps could be due to an acute disc herniation or another cause of nerve compression. Have yourself seen by a qualified doctor and maybe have an MRI outlining the nerves and your lumbar spine structures.... Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have an extremely large lower abdomen that hangs and constant lower back pain could this be "apron belly"? If so how do I get rid of this belly?
Constant lower back pain. On menstrual cycle. Back started hurting about a week before i started. Could it just be menstrual? Had contractions in back
Heel very painful to put down in morning,with constant calf pain and very painful knee at front severe crunching up and down stairswith not much of swelling,and lower back pain could it all be connected?
Hi,i have Heel very painful to put down in morning,with constant calf pain and very painful knee at front severe crunching up and down stairswith not much of swelling,and lower back pain could it all be connected?
L lower back pain and L hip bone pain, hurting for 2 months..constant dull aching pain sometimes felt in front of thigh and shin. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I have a lump in my back what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have severe lower back pain what could it be
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free