Doctor insights on:
I Have Bumps In My Vagina
Best not to guess.: There can be many causes. The only way to get an accurate diagnosis will be a medical evaluation. ...Read more
I have bumps in my vagina hole that don't burn not itch, and would like to know what this could be. Vestibular? Genital warts? What's the difference?
Skin is normal: It is most likely hair follicles or just normal skin . There is nothing in your question to tell me of anything abnormal or worrisome. ...Read more
Vaginal bumps: This needs to be looked at by your ob/gyn. ...Read more
I have bumps around my vagina/clit. My boyfriend is clean and i haven't been with anyone else. This is the first time this has happened so im worried.
Why do I have bumps on my vagina and when i pop them blood and puss comes out and it kind of hurts?
See your doctor: This needs to be evaluated to give you the correct diagnosis. ...Read more
I have bumps on my vagina near the butthole and it itches like crazy. What could it be? What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump in my vagina
- I have a bump on my vagina
- I have red bumps on my vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have bumps inside my vagina
- Why do i have a bump on my vagina?
- I have a bump inside my vagina
- I have a red bump on my vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free