Doctor insights on:
I Have Bumps Around My Vagina
I have bumps around my vagina/clit. My boyfriend is clean and i haven't been with anyone else. This is the first time this has happened so im worried.
I have hpv.I have bumps around my vagina but not in it.One of them has gotten a lot bigger and is inflamed, it also is very painful.Is this okay?
Is it OK with U: Hpv lesions can start out small & discrete early on but tend to expand & emerge as a thicker patch. They can also become secondarily infected by other surface germs.A trip to an obgyn to determine the extent of your lesions & discuss your treatment options can be worthwhile. While some lesions may disappear spontaneously in some, many require removal because of pain & spread. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have bumps around my vagina when I squeeze them they remove blood and puss and I don't know why it's happening please help me
Need eval: You need to be seen and evaluated. Many things are on the list here of possible causes. But, with any skin issue we doctors must see them, feel them and sometimes sample them,culture them to make a diagnosis and treat it properly. Sorry but cannot help you online with this. you need to be seen by your doctor. Sorry. Best of luck with this. Dr R ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have small bumps around my vagina, well their coming from the bottom of my vagina and up. Their not on my vagina but what could it be?
See doctor: May be venereal warts.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a hard bump on my vagina
- I have a bump on the side of my vagina
- I have a bump on my vagina and it hurts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a red small bump on my vagina is this an std
- I have a bump on my vagina lip
- I have bumps on my tant going into my vagina and they dont hurt what could it be
- I have white bumps on my vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free