Doctor insights on:
I Have Bronchitis Should I Get The Swine Flu Vaccination Tomorrow
Ok if not too ill: Mild illnesses need not cause one to postpone a flu shot. The current flu shot contains protection against h1n1 flu, another flu a, and a flu b. It is ok for a person with mild bronchitis to get the flu shot, if he has not other medical reasons for not getting the shot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is an inflammation of the mucous membranes of the bronchi (the larger and medium-sized airways that carry airflow from the trachea into the more distal parts of the lung parenchyma). It may be infectious and require antibiotics, or steroid like meds to help treat it. (it can be acute ...Read more
No: When the h1n1 vaccine (swine flu) was created in 2009, it was not included as a strain in the seasonal flu vaccine. So you could get it separately. However, every year since, that strain has been a part of the seasonal vaccine and is not available by itself. There are many strains of flu and each year the cdc picks 2 type a & 1 type b strain that were the most prevalent from the prior season. ...Read more
I have never had a flu shot in my life and when I was 11 or 12 I got the swine flu is it possible to get it again ?
Yes: The "flu" you had when you were 11 or 12 may not have been the swine flu but some other flu looking like swine flu. Call your family physician and set up a flu shot when the season is appropriate in your part of Texas. Flu shots are safe & effective & good insurance for not becoming ill. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is 98 nomal i got the flu shot but i got a cold do I have the swine flu because of the shot i think cold sytoms but why is it normal to get sick?
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i get the flu vaccine if i have a cold
- How is it that i can get the h1n1 swine flu vaccine if i have an egg allergy?
- How long after having pneumonia should i wait to get the pneumonia vaccine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a constant cough without having the flu?
- When should i return back to work after having swine flu
- Should i get the gardasil vaccination if i am not sexually active
- What should i eat if i have the flu?
- Talk to a pediatrician online