Doctor insights on:
I Have Been Sick For All Nine Months Should I Get A Tubal
Do you believe in Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome. If so, how do I get a tubal reversal paid for by my insurance company?
Post tubal syndrome: Yes, many women experience shortening of their menstrual cycle frequency due to an interruption of a blood vessel that traverses under the Fallopian tube from the uterus. Cycles of 18 to 21 days often occur. Reversing a tubal can be expensive and if cut in more than one place, impossible. Insurance companies almost never will pay for the procedure. ...Read more
I am 19 years old and I have one child. My husband and i don't want any more kids tried bc but they give me migraines can I get a tubal ligation?
You can...: However, most ob's would not recommend this route due to how young you are and i would have to agree. Something in between may be to get a birth control implant. Since some of these, like those implanted in the uterus, do not have as much systemic spread of the medication, people do not have as bad of side effects. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I tubal ligation 7 years ago not a regular person on getting my period i get every 2 or 3 month its been 4 moth seen i last got this week i only spots?
How hard is it to get a tubal reversed after 3 c seaction on the nhs and pain since having it done also had different scans done and can see nothing ?
21: In california, certain insurances won't cover a tl until you're 21. Other insurances will cover it after 18 years of age. Like anyone else, patient has to know options, irreversible surgery, & alternatives before proceeding. Some docs however won't do it if they don't agree with the patient's choices. ...Read more
Depends: Depending on the type of tubal ligation was done. Because the tube is readily accessible, the physician will usually cut, tie and burn a large segment. The more damage a tube undergoes, the less chances that it can be repaired or that the repair will work. How much tube is left to repair. The fallopian tube needs a minimal amount of length and structure for it to be a functional tube. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have been sick for a month what could it be and how could i get rid of it
- I have been bleeding for a month after miscarriage should i go to the doctor
- I have been coughing for over a month what medicine should i tale
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My wrist has been hurting for a few months and hurts badly what should i do
- How can i stop taking zoloft im on 50mg have been using it for 9 months?
- Why have i been spotting for a month?
- I been having a runny nose for 6 months what does mean
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free