Doctor insights on:
I Have Been Getting A Bad Headache For A Week
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Back in october, i got a really bad headache one day. I had it continuously for like couple of weeks, now i only get a short one if i wake up early?
Possibly migraine: You could have migraines. You can discuss with your doctor if they are bothersome. ...Read more
I have a bad headache. I get them atleast once or twice per week. They sometimes make me feel a little drousy and nauseous but I am never really sick?
Probably migraines: The most common cause for frequent headache in an otherwise healthy individual is migraine. Oftentimes these can cause nausea, light sensitivity, and fatigue. Although you might think that you are too young to get migraines, many patients have had them even younger than you. There are good treatments available; a neurologist should be able to help you. ...Read more
I keep getting lots of flashing particals in my vision sometimes theres not many sometimes theres loads and other times its like shooting stars 50% of the after these random burts I get a really bad headache others a hot flushes and bad dizzyness with ri
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have been bleeding brown blood for a week
- I have been having brown discharge for a week
- I have been spotting for a week now
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Been having a headache right behind my eyes for a week now
- I have been having a bloody nose for a week now should i be worried
- Do i have a brain tumor how do i know i get headaches every week?
- Why have i had a headache for 2 weeks?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free