Doctor insights on:
I Have An Itchy Rash On The Inside Of My Elbow Where It Bends
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
There is an itchy rash on the inside of my elbow. It's small bumps and seem to be traveling both ways down and up my arm. What could it be.
Itchy rash: Atopic dermatitiisis or contact dermatitiis.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have an itchy rash that appears only on my elbows. It appears as red dots or sometimes pus filled spots. I notice outbreaks mainly in the summer.
i have a non itchy rash only on my hands...First it started on shoulder and extending till elbows...It is not itchy or burn...?
I have a very itchy rash on 70 0/0 of my body. It seems very dry, it's not in the creases of my elbows or knees. I'm putting E45 on my itchy parts,.
Time 2 c ur doctor: Don't self medicate, several causes for your symptoms and treatments differs, goodluck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash on the inside of my elbow
- Itchy rash inside elbow
- I have a rash on my elbow
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy red rash on inside of the elbow
- I have red itchy bumps on my elbows
- I have itchy bumps on my elbows
- Red rash on the inside of the elbows
- Talk to a dermatologist online