Doctor insights on:
I Have An Itchy Rash On The Inside Of My Elbow Where It Bends
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
There is an itchy rash on the inside of my elbow. It's small bumps and seem to be traveling both ways down and up my arm. What could it be.
Itchy rash: Atopic dermatitiisis or contact dermatitiis. ...Read more
I have an itchy rash that appears only on my elbows. It appears as red dots or sometimes pus filled spots. I notice outbreaks mainly in the summer.
I have had a very itchy rash surrounding my armpits and sides of the neck for a few weeks now. Sometimes it'll appear inside my elbows. Very red.?
See a doctor: Cannot diagnose without seeing this. Could be one of many different things. Show to a primary care physician and get an opinion. ...Read more
i have a non itchy rash only on my hands...First it started on shoulder and extending till elbows...It is not itchy or burn...?
Derm: See your dermatologist to have this evaluated and treated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash on the inside of my elbow
- Red rash on the inside of the elbows
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- I have a sharp pain on the inside of my foot is it a bone spur
- I have a rash on the inside of my thigh
- I have an itchy red rash on my butt crack
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- Itchy red rash on inside of the elbow
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free