Doctor insights on:
I Have An Itchy Rash On The Inside Of My Elbow Where It Bends
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
There is an itchy rash on the inside of my elbow. It's small bumps and seem to be traveling both ways down and up my arm. What could it be.
Itchy rash: Atopic dermatitiisis or contact dermatitiis.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have an itchy rash that appears only on my elbows. It appears as red dots or sometimes pus filled spots. I notice outbreaks mainly in the summer.
I have had a very itchy rash surrounding my armpits and sides of the neck for a few weeks now. Sometimes it'll appear inside my elbows. Very red.?
Very itchy rash under arms and breast, behind knees and ears, inside elbows and in vaginal and anal area. Skin biopsy show eosinophils. What does this mean? Could this be a food sensitivity?
Eosinophilic rashes: A variety of diseases can cause diffused skin rashes with eosinophilic infiltration including those mentioned in previous answers. However it seems like it affects both skin and mucus membrane and it is very diffused. Hypereosinophilic syndrome is a concern. Either an allergist, dermatologist, or hematologist can help you in this case. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash on the inside of my elbow
- Red rash on the inside of the elbows
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- I have a sharp pain on the inside of my foot is it a bone spur
- I have a rash on the inside of my thigh
- I have an itchy red rash on my butt crack
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- Itchy red rash on inside of the elbow
- Talk to a dermatologist online