Doctor insights on:
I Have An Increase In Vaginal Discharge Should I Be Concerned
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
That depends on the: discharge. Leukorrhea is normal vaginal discharge (D/C). D/C is composed of cellular debris, vaginal secretions & bacteria & is stimulated by ^ vaginal blood flow & ^ estrogen. D/C ^ is seen w ovulation (Clear & like uncooked egg whites), Clear/watery or white d/c both occur during menstrual cycle.& pregnancy (white/ milky). It can be thin or thick & white to yellowish. Leukorrhea usually doesn't ...Read more
I am an ovarian cancer survivor 5 years now. I have been having a yellowish/pinkish vaginal discharge, should I be concerned?
That is likely: Blood mixed in with your vaginal secretions. Brown is often older blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please get medically evaluated. ...Read more
Is it normal to have an increase in vaginal discharge (no odor), to the point where i now have to use panty liners for protection?
I've been on the pill for 6 months but have noticed an increase in vaginal discharge in past few weeks but no other symptoms. Can this be due to pill?
Ive always had white thick vaginal discharge, and now all of a sudden I have thick yellow discharge. Should I be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be concerned if i have green vaginal discharge
- Should i be concerned about vaginal discharge in the 2nd trimester
- Should i be concerned about dark brown vaginal discharge in the first trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have vaginal discharge
- I have no vaginal discharge
- What medicine should i take if i have a smelly vaginal discharge?
- I have a lot of vaginal discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free