Doctor insights on:
I Have A White Spot Under My Tongue And It Hurts Is This A Blister
I get these little clear blisters/bubbles under my tongue all the time and they hurt... I'm kind of scared for what they could be...
Following a real bad toothache, came this lump that feels really big but I can't see it. It's under my tongue in the same spot I had the toothache. It's hurts really bad. Can you tell me what that is?
Under my tongue (duct submandibular gland) i believe it is. There is a tiny blister like, it doesn't hurt or anything. I burst it it cam back. Std? Or?
I have one inflamed tonsil. And white spots on the tonsil, the roof of my mouth and under my tongue. They hurt really bad. I can't talk or eat, help! ?
See your doc: You need to be evaluated for infection. You may need antibiotics and additional care to speed your recovery. Until then salt water gargles, anti inflamatories and warm packs may help. If you are unable to drink enough to stay hydrated, are drooling because you can't swallow your saliva, or have fever or chills seek care immediately. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump under my armpit and it hurts
- I have a white spot on my tongue that hurts
- I have a little white circle spot on my arm what is it
- I have a lump on my tongue and it hurts
- I have a bump on my tongue and it hurts
- I have a lump under my arm and it hurts
- I have a bump under my eye and it hurts
- I have a bump under my arm and it hurts
- Talk to a dermatologist online