Doctor insights on:
I Have A White Spot From Liquid Nitrogen Wart Removal Is This Permanent
I had some warts frozen today with Liquid Nitrogen and they have gotten big painful blisters. How long will that last? Will they return?
I had 4 warts treated with liquid nitrogen and only 2 have got big blisters around them. The others have a dark grayish color. What does this mean?
Treatment is working: Freezing treats warts by killing the wart tissue. It also kills normal tissues, with the same results as a burn. It souns like the liquid nitrogen also did a bit of damage to surrounding skin. This is normal with such treatment; it really can't be avoided. Just keep the area clean and dry. No worries, but if any concerns or questions, contact the doctor or clinic treating you. ...Read more
My 13 year old son had his warts frozen with liquid nitrogen however the skin around is badly burned. Pls help with best treatment option?
Common: to blister after cryotherapy for warts. If a blister forms best to leave it alone. If it breaks, clean the area to prevent the possible spread of the wart virus. Avoid contact with the fluid, which may contain the wart virus. Often the blister will dry up over the next few days, and the wart may fall off. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Warts on my toes were treated with liquid nitrogen, after two years they came back, i think it's spreading now to my hand, what else can I use?
Many things...: You can use the liquid nitrogen again, liquid nitrous oxide (this is what i like to use), topical acids, dermal scraping. You can also try oral cimetadine (400 mg three times a day for 12-16 weeks). This is very safe and had the side effect of getting rid of warts for many people of adult size and weight (japma november 1, 1995 vol. 85 no. 11 717-718 ). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a white spot under my tongue and it hurts is this a blister
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have a funny smelling goo coming from my belly button what is this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- Why do i have a white spot on one of my nipples?
- Talk to a dermatologist online