Doctor insights on:
I Have A White Spot From Liquid Nitrogen Wart Removal Is This Permanent
I had some warts frozen today with Liquid Nitrogen and they have gotten big painful blisters. How long will that last? Will they return?
My 13 year old son had his warts frozen with liquid nitrogen however the skin around is badly burned. Pls help with best treatment option?
I had 4 warts treated with liquid nitrogen and only 2 have got big blisters around them. The others have a dark grayish color. What does this mean?
Treatment is working: Freezing treats warts by killing the wart tissue. It also kills normal tissues, with the same results as a burn. It souns like the liquid nitrogen also did a bit of damage to surrounding skin. This is normal with such treatment; it really can't be avoided. Just keep the area clean and dry. No worries, but if any concerns or questions, contact the doctor or clinic treating you. ...Read more
Common: to blister after cryotherapy for warts. If a blister forms best to leave it alone. If it breaks, clean the area to prevent the possible spread of the wart virus. Avoid contact with the fluid, which may contain the wart virus. Often the blister will dry up over the next few days, and the wart may fall off. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you let me know how many liquid nitrogen treatments do you need before my HPV wart goes away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Liquid nitrogen wart removal
- Side effects of liquid nitrogen wart removal
- I have liquid coming from my breast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a small white spot on my eyelid
- I have a white spot on my eye lid
- I have a white spot under my eye
- I have a white spot on my eyeball
- Talk to a dermatologist online