Doctor insights on:
I Have A Wart On My Finger And Is Swollen And Hurts
I've had a wart on my finger for a year. I have picked it off before but it grew back. Now i picked it, & it became swollen and red. Is it infected?
INFECTED WART FINGER: BEST TO SEE YOUR PCP OR A DERMATOLOGIST. SOON! ...Read more
I have a wart and I was picking at it, and now it is swollen and red and hurts! I don't know what's wrong.
I have never had warts before, but I have a single growth on my finger that has been there for over seven months, it hurts as well...Cancer?
No: Opening the area up is an easy way to get a significant infection. Have your doctor take a look. ...Read more
Can my husband have a planters wart on his finger tip or is it something else? It is a little black dot under the skin, & hurts him when he pushes down on it. It is on the very tip of his finger.
Warts : Warts are caused by human papilloma viruses (hpv). Different hpv viruses tend to live in different parts of the body. Most plantar warts are caused by hpv1. Plantar warts are on the plantar surface of the foot. What you are describing sounds like it may be a wart. However, it probably a different hpv than a foot wart. Iif he sees the dermatologist this can likely be treated easily. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a white spot under my tongue and it hurts is this a blister
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- I have a cold sore and my lip is swollen
- I have a pimple on my chin and it hurts
- Talk to a dermatologist online