Doctor insights on:
I Have A Wart On My Finger And Is Swollen And Hurts
Red flag: Any bleeding, or as in your case pain and/or swelling, is a red flag your body is waving to tell you to go see your Physician. ...Read more
I've had a wart on my finger for a year. I have picked it off before but it grew back. Now i picked it, & it became swollen and red. Is it infected?
INFECTED WART FINGER: BEST TO SEE YOUR PCP OR A DERMATOLOGIST. SOON! ...Read more
Wart on my finger is swollen and very painful; struggling to move my finger. Currently on holliday in Spain although I have salicylic acid at home?
Swollen finger: Go to an ER. it can not wait. Can be infection that requires antibiotics and will get worse without treatment . Go to ER today!!! ...Read more
I have a weird bump on finger, it hurts off and on and it looks like there's fluid in it, I don't think it's a callous or wart?
Myxoid cyst????: Your description is too vague for much comment. Either include the details or go see a DR. Meanwhile, look up myxoid cyst. ...Read more
No: Opening the area up is an easy way to get a significant infection. Have your doctor take a look. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I hurt my finger and swollen and hurts
- My finger hurts and is swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I broke my middle finger swollen have not been to her yet
- I hurt my hand and it is swollen
- I have warts on my balls
- I have a wart on my nose
- Talk to a dermatologist online