Doctor insights on:
I Have A Wart On My Finger And Is Swollen And Hurts
Can my husband have a planters wart on his finger tip or is it something else? It is a little black dot under the skin, & hurts him when he pushes down on it. It is on the very tip of his finger.
Warts : Warts are caused by human papilloma viruses (hpv). Different hpv viruses tend to live in different parts of the body. Most plantar warts are caused by hpv1. Plantar warts are on the plantar surface of the foot. What you are describing sounds like it may be a wart. However, it probably a different hpv than a foot wart. Iif he sees the dermatologist this can likely be treated easily. Take care. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a bump on my finger that looks like its a wart but it hurts. It is similar to the color of my skin but the top is lighter. What is it?
My wart on my leg has become swollen and it hurts pretty bad. And today it starting oozing out blood I think didn't really look like blood though?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- I have a bump on my vagina and it hurts
- I have a white spot under my tongue and it hurts is this a blister
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- I have a cold sore and my lip is swollen
- I have a pimple on my chin and it hurts
- Talk to a dermatologist online