Doctor insights on:
I Have A Sudden Stabbing Chest Pain What Is Wrong With Me
I'm 22 and have been having upper back and chest pain for the last 3 days. Sometimes dull, others stabbing. What could be wrong?
Last year i started to have chest pain , it can be a stabbing pain or a heavy, squeezing pain.It may be because i inhaled mold. What is wrong with me?
Chest pain: There are many causes of chest pain, the heart is but one, intestinal gas and thoracic musculoskeletal pains are very common, anxiety and panic attacks likewise are frequent causes. You should always ask the doctors who see you what they think is the problem you came for and what to do about it. ...Read more
Was in rain. Sudden neck+chest pain. Its extreme tightness, stabbing, sharp, pain, all over stiff neck+chest. Increases when moving head/breathing.?
Go to ER: You have to get your heart checked out. Chewing two aspirins (unless you are allergic ) would be great to thin out your blood in case it is your heart. Do you smoke, family history of heart disease? Otherwise, it maybe muscle spasm, herniated disc, or i just don't like taking out the garbage syndrome. Seriously, go to the emergency room please. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A lot of sharp stabbing chest pain for 2 days. Is this caused by one of my other conditions or do I need to worry about it being something else?
Chest pain: Gas, musculoskeletal, GI , lots of maybe. ...Read more
Chest pain: Many possibilities, chest wall., gi, not a specific symptom. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is wrong with me i have loose stools nearly every day?
- I have no appetite what is wrong with me
- Been spotting for several weeks now and have no pain what is wrong with me
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a black foot nail is there something wrong with me
- I have had diahria for 6 months what is wrong with me
- What is wrong with my baby have co on her chest coughing and a runny nose?
- What is wrong with me i get pain walking barefoot and need squishy flip flops?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free