Doctor insights on:
I Have A Rash On My Vagina
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Dry hair bumps?: Ok, let's admit there is hair down there. And the follicles can get infected as in folliculitis. There can be other rashes that happen to spread around the labia. If a mirror does not give you an image of classic "lesions" or abnormalities it is time to have them seen by a doctor. There's an app for that (idoc24), but I do not know how to get a clear enough image modestly and privately for doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a rash on my vagina and on my forehead, my vaginal glands are swollen. What is wrong with me?
I have a rash on my vagina that is kind of sore to the touch and the skin is peeling what's the problem ?
Many possibilities: The problem is the inability to see the rash and obtain a full history. Go see a doctor and get this tested. May be herpes, yeast infection, other. If this turns out to be sexually transmitted you should be tested for other stds at same time being treated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had a yeast infection a few weeks ago and now I have a rash on my vagina...No itching burning or odor. Is that normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- I have a hard bump on my vagina
- I have a bump on the side of my vagina
- I have a bump on my vagina and it hurts
- I have a red rash on my chest in my cleavage
- I have a hard lump on my vagina
- I have a painful bump on my vagina
- I have a lump on the outside of my vagina
- Talk to a dermatologist online