Doctor insights on:
I Have A Rash Around My Eyes And Under My Arms And On My Chest What Should I Do
See 1 more doctor answer
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Is it normal for a 7 year old girl to get a rash on her face, chest, arms, and legs after getting pink eye in both eyes?
Why do i keep getting random rashes on my arms , neck and chest no where else and they itch not all over my arms and neck and chest just patches?
I drank alcohol, the next day I woke up I got red spots or rashes in my back, chest and arms.Is it allergy?
Maybe. Maybe not: Write down everything you ate or drank that night....If the same thing happens again, bring all the info from both times to an allergist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Taking b complex for 10 days and get rashes on legs, painful eyes and legs, arms. Then stop using it, but 1 week later i started feel dizzy? Conected?
Highly unlikely: Sounds like some kind of allergy to those pills...not necessarily to B complex but rather to the junk fillers and other stuff they put in those pills..coloring, flavoring....artificial sweeteners....etc. Dizziness a week later would not likely be related in any way. ...Read more
My 21month baby has measle like rashes all over the face, his chest, his belly and extremities. But no fever, runny nose and teary eyes.
Irregular periods. Heavy period/bleeding when menstruating. Skin rashes on arms, chest, and waist. Do I have an std?
STD: Do not know what you have, and answers on healthtap aren't intended for individual treatment, prescription or diagnosis. If you think that you may have been exposed to stds go and get tested asap. Always better safe than sorry. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash on my neck and chest
- I have a rash on my chest and back
- I have a scattered red rash on my hands and face what can this be
- I have a rash on my arms and legs
- I have irregular itching on my my thighs and sides what should i do
- What should i do for my skin fine lines around eyes and nose?
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- What test should my wife and i have if we are planning on tryin to have a baby?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free