Doctor insights on:
I Have A Rash Around My Eyes And Under My Arms And On My Chest What Should I Do
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Is it normal for a 7 year old girl to get a rash on her face, chest, arms, and legs after getting pink eye in both eyes?
Why do i keep getting random rashes on my arms , neck and chest no where else and they itch not all over my arms and neck and chest just patches?
I have a circular rash on my side with red surrounding it the same type of rashes are on my face and chest i also feel very weak with dry gritty eyes?
I keep getting these random rashes on my arms, legs and chest but they go away in an hour and they don't itch or anything?
I get big red itchy rashes all over my chest and arms but their not bites, is it possible that im getting it from stress?
Possible, but: It's possible for stress to lead to hives, etc. It's also possible for dyes in clothing and/or laundry detergents to cause this; so can using a new soap or other product on yourself. You may want to see your physician if this is happening frequently. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Taking b complex for 10 days and get rashes on legs, painful eyes and legs, arms. Then stop using it, but 1 week later i started feel dizzy? Conected?
Highly unlikely: Sounds like some kind of allergy to those pills...not necessarily to B complex but rather to the junk fillers and other stuff they put in those pills..coloring, flavoring....artificial sweeteners....etc. Dizziness a week later would not likely be related in any way. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have intense itchy rashes on my thighs, arms, chest, stomach and hands this has been going on for a month or so ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash on my neck and chest
- I have a rash on my chest and back
- I have a scattered red rash on my hands and face what can this be
- I have a rash on my arms and legs
- I have irregular itching on my my thighs and sides what should i do
- What should i do for my skin fine lines around eyes and nose?
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- What test should my wife and i have if we are planning on tryin to have a baby?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free