Doctor insights on:
I Have A Pink Eye Is It Okay To Go Back To Work
It depends: "pink eye" is a very broad term describing infectious and non-infectious conjunctivitis. If you have an eye infection, then control of its spread is important. If your eye is red due to blepharitis or other non-infectious cause you may go back to work despite the cosmetic appearance. Best to ask your eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Got pink eye Sat. went to ER Sun...they gave him polytrim eye drops but it's now Wed. and eyes are no better what to do? Needs to go back to work
Follow-up: You need a follow-up since the treatment did not work ...Read more
I have pink eye and on my 4th day. Started prescription drops yest. When is it safe for others for me to return to work?
When it improves: Pink eye is spread by contact (rub your eye and touch something which someone else will touch later). Virus is shed as the eye gets redder or plateaus in redness. When the redness starts to diminish, no more virus is spreading and you are safe. In the meantime, wash your hands after each contact with the eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- I have a pink spot on my face next to my eye what is it
- Is it okay to have lower back pain after a tetanus or meningitis shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to have bloodshot eyes after pink eye?
- Is it okay to use a fleet enema even though i have an anal fissure?
- Is it normal for my contacts to make me look like i have a lazy eye?
- Is it okay to masterbate if you have pink eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free