Doctor insights on:
I Have A Pimple Above My Lip
Herpes simplex: Without seeing this have no way to know. Might be staphylococcal or half a dozen other things. Show this to a doctor. ...Read more
I have 6 small pimples above my upper lip. They start to fade away but reappear within a few days, they have white tips,are painful. What can I do?
Benzoyl peroxide: It is common for teenagers to get some acne. Try over the counter benzoyl peroxide treatment to try to get rid of it. Apply it to dry skin about 15 minutes after washing. It may take a few weeks to clear up. Also see this Mayo clinic site for more information. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acne/basics/treatment/con-20020580 ...Read more
Pimple disappear: Hello, Without a picture of your "small" pimple, it is impossible to advise you how to make it disappear. In fact, it may be gone by the time you read this response. ...Read more
My upper lip is swollen due to the pimple above my lip I have squeezed the pimple and it caused more swelling when it will be reduced?
I had a pimple under my lip/above my lip which turned into a hard bump, almost looks like a wart. How do I get rid of it?
Maybe a cyst?: See a surgeon and if necessary have it excised ...Read more
Hello, I have what looks to be a pimple just above my lip. It appears to have a white head. It is a little sore. I do have cystic acne and get pimples on my face. I'm writing you to find out if it is just a pimple or whether it could be a cold sore.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- I have a pimple on my lip is it herpes
- I have a pimple on my lip and it hurts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pimple on the inside of my lip
- I have a bump above my lip
- I have a dark spot above my upper lip
- I have a small pimple on my lip
- Talk to a dermatologist online