Doctor insights on:
I Have A Painless Pea Sized Lump Just Under The Skin Near My Abs What Could It Be
Cyst, lipoma: This could be cyst, a lipoma or benign lesion. It could represent another type of growth and from the des ription alone it is impossible to give a definitive answer. It is best ot see a doctor for proper diansosis and possible removal ...Read more
I have a small round lump about the size of a pea under the skin of my underarm its painless but should I get it checked?
Possibly: Most likely it is just an enlarged lymph node. If its been there for a short time you would most likely be ok with waiting an seeing if it goes away within the next week. If it becomes painful, swollen, res or you develop fevers then be seen sooner. If its been there a while then consider having it eyeballed by a doctor. ...Read more
On top of rip cage noticed small hard pea sized lump under the skin, can move it a bit and no pain, is it a cyst? Fatty tissue, normal? See doctor?
See doc: See your doctor to have this biopsied if needed. ...Read more
About a month ago I noticed a pea-sized lump under the skin near the base of the penis. It just recently started to become slightly painful. Advice?
Here are some ...: The described pea-sized lump, which may be a sebaceous cyst or a small lipoma, may become infected or inflamed. For the time being, leave it alone or apply warm pack (don't burn the skin!) 2 times x 5-10 minutes daily and see if improving or resolving in 4-7 days. If not as expected, see Doc for confirmation and care timely. Note: Not seeing & palpating it makes giving an accurate Dx hard. Best... ...Read more
I am having pea size lumps just under the skin on both side of spine on back & also some on lose skin of hand n tummy. Is this a serious matter.
Cannot tell: Without seeing these and feeling them there is no way to predict what they are. See a dermatologist. ...Read more
Just noticed a small pea size lump on my outer thigh seems painful when I rub and its seems to be right under the skin. could this be a clot
Not likely: Superficial clots form close to the skin, and are not a danger for embolism. Deep venous clots are deeper, generally larger and are a risk. Is more likely a cyst in formation. Try warm compress, and if it grows over sev days, might need Dr eval and antibiotics ...Read more
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I have a lump on my left wrist what could it be
- I have a nagging pain under my left rib right in the middle what could this be
- I have a lump in my back what could it be
- What could it be i have a hurting n the top part of my stomachwhat could this be?
- I have a small pea size lump on the skin on the back on my head
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this