Doctor insights on:
I Have A Pain Under My Ribs And I Am Pregnant
This is my 5th kid so I know it's not a normal pregnancy pain. Having intense pain under my ribs. What could it be?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have an air bubble right above my belly button under my ribs and I am 36weeks pregnant. What could it be? Anything to be worried about?
Bad test: I suspect the quality control of the testing material you're using is substandard. ...Read more
I just woke in the middle of the night from pain radiating from left to right ribs. I'm about 7 wks pregnant. Should I be worried?
No: you should definitely check it out it could be a number of things ...Read more
My ribs have been hurting on both sides. It hurts to lay down on my back and sides. I am 26 weeks or as some people say 6 months pregnant. What can I do to help with my ribs from not hurting?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain under my ribs
- I have pain under my right rib
- I have a pain under my rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain under my right rib?
- I have a sharp pain under my right rib
- I have pain under my right rib cage
- Why do i have pain under my rib cage?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online