Doctor insights on:
I Have A Pain In My Belly Button
Infection: You have an infection. You need to see your doctor. ...Read more
I have a pain in my belly button and when I cleaned it with a q-tip it had a clear thin fluid with a little blood in it. What should I do?
I have had pain around my belly button area for the last week then it started pussing and smells very terrible and the pain is still there?
Hi I am 20 year old and I have been feeling nausea a lot and I have pinching pain near my belly button can you please help me?
Many??: Could you be pregnant? If persists should see a dr. ...Read more
I have Sharp pain under my belly button that is very, very mild but is uncomfortable. I get constipation from it and don't know what it could be.
I am 19weeks and 2 days pregnant.. I have sharp pain around my belly button which is come and goes away what should I do?
Rest and fluids: Get off your feet, as much as possible, stay well hydrated, shift positions and use otc (over the counter) remedies for pain. If your symptoms don't improve, contact your ob/gyn asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump in my belly button
- Why do i have pain in my belly button?
- I have a rash in my belly button
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sharp pain below my belly button
- I have a hernia in my belly button
- I have a pain under my belly button
- I have pain in my belly button
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online