Doctor insights on:
I Have A Nagging Pain Under My Left Rib Right In The Middle What Could This Be
I am 6 days post op and have a nagging pain under my rib. Almost feels like a stitch from running. Is this normal? Doc said thr are zero stones left
Pain started under right ribs 2 weeks ago. hurt especially when i lay on the right. the pain is now also on the left side. A nagging pain constantly?
Left-sided chest pain under breast x4.5 wks. Pain located over ribs and sternum. Pain is dull and nagging. Causes?
I have this nagging soreness above my left rib cage- right below my left breast. It only bothers my when i cough or blow my nose. ?
Getting over a cold?: If you've recently had a cold with a lot of coughing, you may have strained some muscles in your chest wall from all of the coughing. This should gradually resolve over time. If it doesn't, or if it seems unrelated to a recent cough or other musculoskeletal injury, then it'd probably be a good idea to get checked out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have middle back pain and pain under my left rib cage. There is an increase in pain when i take a deep breath, what could this be?
Pleurisy: Sounds like it could be pleurisy. If you don't have a rash on your skin that looks like blisters (which would be shingles), this is likely an inflammation of the lining of your lungs. Ibuprofen (if ok with your system) is the treatment of choice. Other possibilities are a pulled ribcage muscle - if that's the case, Ibuprofen is still the treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having a sharp pain under my left rib, near my stomach, right after i drink something...But not when i eat. What could it be?
I have middle back pain and pain under my left rib cage. There is an increase in pain when i take a deep breath, it is not muscular, what could it be?
Difficult to say: There are many possibilities here. The pain could be coming from the spine. I am not sure how you know it is not muscular. Other possible pain generators include the lungs, ribs or the internal organs. This could be a pain that originates exactly where you feel it or could be referred from a more distant location. You need a good physical examination by an md/do who is used to dealing with this. ...Read more
Could be rib: Dysfunction: read more about it here http://www.Basicspine.Com/conditions-procedures/pain-management/slipped-rib-syndrome.Html. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have discomfort in my left adominal area right under my rib what coild it be
- My hips are in pain more my left then my right all the time what could this be
- When i exhale i get a sharp pain on the left rib cage what can this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I have a terrible pain in my right lower abdomen what could this be